To avoid the spread of Covid-19 and guarantee a safe congress for our participants and industry partners, the OGNMB-Congress will strictly follow the rules stated at the time as issued by the Austrian authorities. As regulations can change at short notice, please be sure to visit our website frequently.
Whether you are vaccinated, recovered or tested, all persons must:
- observe social distancing regulations,
- abide by the familiar hygiene recommendations and
Evidence of full vaccination against Covid-19 or recovery from Covid-19 must be provided if required. The national authorities will decide whether there are exceptions to the required negative Covid-19 tests such as by a vaccination, for example.
You are regarded as fully vaccinated when you can verify via an official certificate that you have been vaccinated with the required dosage of a vaccine approved at your destination. Please note that authorities set different guidelines for how long ago the last vaccination has to have been given. You can obtain information about the approved vaccines or time periods from the authorities here (https://corona-ampel.gv.at/aktuelle-massnahmen/regionale-zusaetzliche-massnahmen/oberoesterreich/#toc-massnahmen-fuer-das-gesamte-bundesland-oberoesterreich)
The following documents, among others, are recognised as proof of a vaccination:
- An international vaccination certificate “International Certificate of Vaccination or Prophylaxis” (Yellow Card) or other officially issued vaccination records/ vaccination passports/vaccination certificates
- A vaccination certificate that has been issued to you by the vaccinating authority (loose-leaf)
- Officially approved digital vaccination certificate. The app-based solutions store the vaccination certificate as a QR-code that can be shown or sent as necessary.
You are regarded as a person who has recovered from Covid-19 if, within the last six months, you have tested positive for SARS-CoV-2 through a PCR test and the test result dates back at least 28 days. If your test date is more than six months ago, as a rule you are no longer regarded as a recovered person.
As proof that you have recovered from Covid-19 (i.e. have overcome an infection with SARS-CoV-2), you can use the following documents, provided that these are accepted by the authorities of the transit or destination country:
- Individual-related positive PCR result of a laboratory/testing site or a test centre
- Medical certificate or isolation attestation, provided these contain details of the type of test and date of test/notification
- Further certificates from the authorities provided these contain details of the type of test and date of test/notification
- Official, internationally valid Health Wallets
Important: in principle, only an individual-related positive PCR test result is applicable. Further permitted procedures or formal requirements are stipulated by the authorities of the transit/destination country. Please find out about these accordingly.